Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Benzonatate More Drug_warnings_recalls I Have A Bad Cough And My Sister Offered Me Some Benzonatate Tessalon Would This Be Ok To Use Once?

I have a bad cough and my sister offered me some benzonatate tessalon would this be ok to use once? - benzonatate more drug_warnings_recalls

I looked for you and copy / paste most importsant: Sky.

Drug Class and Mechanism: Benzonatate is an oral medication to suppress the cough. It has a numbing medicine (anesthesia), an action similar to that of benzocaine and "stunned" the distance sensors in the lung. It is the stretching of these sensors with breathing that causes coughing. Benzonatate work begins within 15 to 20 minutes, and the effects last approximately 3 hours. Benzonatate have no connection with drugs such as codeine, which are often used to suppress cough. (Another commonly used cough suppressant, dextromethorphan, is in many parts of the cough and cold remedies found, a derivative of the drug.) Benzonatate was approved by the FDA in 1958.

Enough information?

No comments:

Post a Comment