Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Climbing Rose Looking For A Climbing Rose, Red, Doesn't Have To Be Thornless But No High Maintenance, And Little Winter Prep

Looking for a climbing rose, red, doesn't have to be thornless but no high maintenance, and little winter prep - white climbing rose

To begin to tell you that I have no experience in the garden.

I have a gate in the wall of my house about 6 feet by 12 feet, and I have a climbing rose that is red and I truly, that has many flowers and flowering time is unusually long (if c is that its demand for Period blosoming flower). It does not matter if they are boneless, and I would prefer if I could cut a flower, "from time to time without damage (to people or to look beautiful it) around the house.

I think it would be nice if you could cut off the head to have a mother, at least 2 to 3 cm.

I know I'm very specific. I also think that wouldnt mind preppping for the winter, so I live in the city of the king, so it is cold.

Overall, in the spring and summer there is a good light all day, no wind, if they could rise.

If it something I said that, the first thing I would change the color, so if you have a matching pink or white would be a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment