Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Veg Oil Suppliers Is There Anything I Need To Do To Waste Veg Oil From A Restaurant Before I Attempt To Run My Car On It?

Is there anything I need to do to waste veg oil from a restaurant before I attempt to run my car on it? - veg oil suppliers

I have an old Merc diesel (turbo), so now I have to use the system of the tank 2 are (from diesel, the engine warms up on the switch, run on vegetable oil), vegetable oil is seriously included in the price, so they have a supplier of used vegetable oil is located. This waste veg oil was used for frying, put the mixture into a blender and a restaurant, which is fried, chicken, fish, I must be hot to run the car or simply filter and to bring it directly into my engine ? share
Do I need a separate heat exchanger in my spare time for the oil tank before it warm near the engine?

1 comment:

  1. The short answer is filtered.

    You can also try to remove the wax, which already requires a bit of chemistry. If you live in Narvik, or Vladivostok, you need heat to melt the wax, if you are not good.

    ReplyDelete